- Medium to strong nano-polish for machine polishers
- Removes scratches, bird droppings, matt paint areas
- Our perfect first step polish for mediumly scratches cars and new paintwork
- Subsequently treat paintwork with Cleaner Fluid Professional Regular
- Retro-compatible polish (designed for modern scratch-resistant paint but also older paint systems)
Cleaner Fluid Professional Medium is a modern high-performance nano-polishing compound for the combined use with a polishing machine offering so called "self-adjusting abrasion properties". The Fluid is designed to be used on paintwork surfaces with normal to medium signs of usage, removal of bird droppings, matt paintwork areas etc. and is in most cases the ideal polish to start a paint correction process. Use Cleaner Fluid Professional Medium with a Swissvax pad Strong or Medium (or also a lambswool pad in conjunction with a rotary polisher). Subsequently apply Cleaner Fluid Professional Regular to treated areas (refer to handbook).
To best apply Cleaner Fluid Professional Medium, choose a polishing machine (rotating or semi-eccentric) with variable RPM's. Our specialists are happy to advise you on how to achieve the best results using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Professional and the different Swissvax Polishing Pad's.