- Concours-wax with 78% Vol. of pure yellow coloured Grade One Carnauba wax from Brazil
- Special development for Swissvax USA and only available in the US
- Produces a streak-free gloss and enhances the paintwork surface with best beading characteristics
- Especially formulated for the Western climate of the US
- Proverbial ease of application
- Prepare the paintwork with Cleaner Fluid prior to the wax application
With 78% by wax volume of pure Brazilian yellow carnauba wax, this wax has one of the highest Carnauba content of any wax on the market. In effect, it coats a car's paintwork in a smooth and glossy, yet tough and protective, water-repellent film. A layer of Trilogy can last up to 8 to 12 months (Tested) and can be "topped up" with additional layers for even more protection. When exposed to water, it literally leaves no water spots and the run off is incredable. This leads to the beading and sheeting of water that is characteristic of a car that has been treated with this high content Carnauba wax. The more layers are applied, the more waterproof it is. Caring for your car doesn't get any better. Perfection Redifined!No wonder some of the most valuable automobiles in the world are protected with Swissvax.
Before Trilogy U.s.a wax is applied, the paint has to be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Regular in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to the world famous Swissvax finish. The wax comes in a satin pouch.